Pros & Cons
- Great value for premium mattresses
- Hybrid build ensures durability
- Free white glove delivery
- Good edge support
- Adaptable and responsive support for pressure points
- Non-removable mattress cover
- No plush or medium mattress options
- No special financing options
Sizes & Pricing
Noa mattresses are available for unbeatable prices—much lower than similar mattresses on the market. Even the Luxe, Noa’s most expensive model is cheaper than similar high-end hybrid mattresses. Each purchase of a Noa mattress comes with free delivery and refunds, a 100-night trial, and a 15-year warranty.
All three Noa mattresses come in five sizes: Single, Small Double, Double, King, and Super King. Below are the dimensions and prices of each mattress size per model.
- Single (90 x 190 x 25 cm) – £499
- Small Double (120 x 190 x 25 cm) – £579
- Double (135 x 190 x 25 cm) – £649
- King (150 x 200 x 25 cm) – £719
- Super King (180 x 200 x 25 cm) – £829
- Single (90 x 190 x 28 cm) – £629
- Small Double (120 x 190 x 28 cm) – £719
- Double (135 x 190 x 28 cm) – £799
- King (150 x 200 x 28 cm) – £829
- Super King (180 x 200 x 28 cm) – £949
- Single (90 x 190 x 30 cm) – £829
- Small Double (120 x 190 x 30 cm) – £919
- Double (135 x 190 x 30 cm) – £999
- King (150 x 200 x 30 cm) – £1169
- Super King (180 x 200 x 30 cm) – £1329
Noa is a Canadian furniture and sleep brand with headquarters around the world, including in the UK. They offer furniture, rugs, and bedding, but specialise in affordable hybrid mattresses. Noa’s three hybrid mattress models—the Lite, the Noa, and the Luxe—offer varying levels of structured support, but never comprise soft, luxurious comfort.
All three Noa mattresses feature the same basic hybrid construction, blending the latest coil technology with REACH-certified foams and soft, tufted cover. The brand’s more advanced models, the Noa and the Luxe, build off of that basic construction with premium materials like micro-coils and AirCell foam.
Below is a breakdown of the materials used in Noa mattresses. All foam layers are attached using a water-bound adhesive that helps reduce heat retention.
- Hand-Tufted Tencel Pillow Top Cover – Breathable OEKO-TEX certified Tencel fabric is soft, antibacterial, and hypoallergenic. It’s hand-tufted to minimise sagging and keep the layers in place.
- Cooling Gel-Infused Memory Foam – Cooling memory foam wicks heat away from the body, providing body-contouring comfort and pressure relief.
- Adaptive Transition Foam – Localises motion so partners can sleep soundly through restless nights.
- Pocket Spring Base Layer – The mattress core consists of thick-gauge coils individually wrapped in breathable mesh. This layer provides responsive support, durability, bounce, and also improves air circulation.
- Perimeter Edge Support – Thick, high-density foam encases the coil layer to minimise sagging, improve durability, and make getting in and out of bed easier.
- Tufted Side Perimeter – Hand-tufted, durable fabric keeps the mattress wrinkle-free and in place.
- AirCell Foam (the Noa) – Perforated latex foam improves bounce, comfort, and breathability. It also provides responsive support for the back, shoulders, and hips.
- Micro Coil Layer (the Luxe) – 3 cm pocket coils pinpoint support and boost airflow to keep sleepers cool and comfy.
- 5-Zone Support Base (the Luxe) – The coil base in the Noa Luxe includes 5 support zones to provide catered care to each zone of the body.
All Noa mattresses feature the same mattress cover made of soft and airy Tencel fabric. Tencel is antibacterial and hypoallergenic so you can sleep in a fresh and healthy environment. The cover is hand-tufted to keep the sleep surface from wrinkling or sagging, while also providing pillow-top luxury.
The Noa mattress cover cannot be removed or machine-washed. To maintain the mattress cover, spot clean as necessary using a mild detergent.
Firmness, Feel & Support
All three mattresses excel at responsiveness, bounce, and durability. In terms of cooling, Tencel fabric, and the coil base work to promote airflow, while cooling gel actively dissipates heat.
The coils in Noa mattresses offer good pressure relief and support that you are unlikely to find in memory foam mattresses. For the highest level of support, choose the Luxe, which offers top-of-the-line responsive support thanks to micro coils.
The three mattresses vary in terms of firmness. The Lite is the firmest mattress, scoring an 8 on the firmness scale, which is best for back and stomach sleepers. Next is the Luxe, which scores about 7.5 on the firmness scale. Finally, the Noa is the brand’s softest mattress, scoring a 7 on the scale. The Noa and the Luxe are suitable for most sleep positions and body types.
Purchase & Delivery Process
Choose your preferred Noa mattress and purchase directly on the Noa website. Currently, Noa does not offer special financing, so be prepared to pay for your order in full.
All orders come with free white glove delivery and ship within 2-7 business days. Within 3 business days of placing your order, a third-party transporter will contact you to organise a date and time to deliver your Noa mattress straight to your bedroom. Note that Noa does not offer mattress removal, so you will need to dispose of your old mattress before your order arrives.
Once delivered, the 100-night trial period begins, during which customers benefit from free returns and refunds. Mattresses also come with a 15-year warranty.
Noa customer support is accessible via several channels, including phone, live chat, and email. The company also offers free virtual one-on-one consultations, which you can schedule on the Noa website.
Phone SupportYou can speak to a Noa support agent over the phone, though calls are not toll-free.
Live Online ChatSend a message to customer support via live chat.
Video TutorialsNoa has a page dedicated to video tutorials on their website.
FAQFind answers to your questions in the FAQ.
With medium-firm to firm comfort levels, Noa mattresses are best for people who like the sensation of sleeping on, rather than in, their mattress. The Tencel pillow top mattress cover definitely adds a soft touch but doesn’t offer quite the same plushness that you may find in other luxury mattresses with a pillow-top.
The best reason to choose a Noa mattress is its attractive price range. All Noa mattresses offer great quality for highly competitive prices. The Lite and the Noa mattresses are the best for very restrictive budgets or for furnishing guest bedrooms. If you have more leeway with your budget, the Luxe is also an attractive option, as it is on par with, yet less expensive than, other luxury hybrid mattresses. Its double coil system is one of the best support systems you’ll find in a hybrid mattress and is great for responsiveness, durability, and buoyancy.